If you are in Australia on a temporary visa, or without a visa, and your partner or family members are treating you badly, many organisations will be limited in the support they can provide. Below are some organisations that can provide advice and support, or connect you with other services.

Red Cross - FDV Financial Assistance Program Payments and support for people on temporary visas, or of uncertain visa status, experiencing family and domestic violence (FDV), and financial hardship.
Immigration Advice and Rights Centre The Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (IARC) takes referrals from social workers, refuges, health professionals, community legal centres and other community organisations in NSW. IARC has a priority line for domestic violence cases. (02) 8234 0777
Refugee Legal Vic Refugee Legal provides free specialist legal assistance to people seeking asylum, refugees and disadvantaged migrants in Victoria, including women on visas who are experiencing family violence. Advice Line runs Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 2pm. (03) 9413 0100
Refugee and Immigration Legal Service Provides free immigration advice and legal assistance to immigrants, refugees, and asylum seekers in Queensland, including in relation to family violence. (07) 3846 9300
Circle Green WA - Humanitarian Circle Green Humanitarian helps people new to Western Australia who need professional legal migration advice and are disadvantaged in accessing legal services. (08) 6148 3636